About Cline Group
Cline Group Advertising was founded in 1990 as an international advertising and marketing consultancy, with many areas of expertise. From high-technology to web-commerce to sports marketing, Cline Group provides value services with proven results. According to company president William Cline/Cline Group is unique – we have had the pleasure and experience of working with a very diverse group of clients ranging from foreign governments to small start-ups. We are set apart as our entire focus is on producing work that generates business – not awards.â€ Cline Group is highly respected in the specialty sports marketing arena – having produced a national traveling sports pavilion that exhibited at large outdoor events all over the nation. With tens of millions of exposures, in 50 markets, Cline Group’s event experience is substantial and impressive. Services offered by Cline Group include; consumer marketing and advertising design; strategic tourism planning; consumer and B2B research; events marketing; and internet strategic services including website design and management. Cline Group is fortunate to have been written about in THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, FORTUNE and ENTREPRENEUR magazines, plus numerous newspapers and specialty sports magazines.
Current and past clients include The Government of Bonaire, The Bahamas Government, The Barbados Tourism Authority/Government, Greater Ft. Lauderdale Visitors and Convention Bureau and others for sports-specific marketing, advertising and research. Other private-sector clients include Homemade Gourmet, Inc., SER Technologies, Divers Alert Network (DAN), Rodale Press, Bob Soto’s in Grand Cayman, Dive Provo in Turks & Caicos, Sand Dollar Dive Resort in Bonaire, Clear Technologies, Lone Star Steel, The Cayman Islands Watersports, Hotel and Restaurant Associations, Bahamas Diving Association, and various trade organizations.
We have been very fortunate to represent many of the most notable companies in our industry. Highlights and key past and current clients include:
- Management & Operational Responsibility for the Launch of Scuba Diving Magazine in 1991 (Client: Rodale Press, Emmaus, PA)
- Created and Operated The Scuba Tour, a Traveling Exhibition reaching millions of consumers in hundreds of venue. Started in 1999 (Sold to DEMA in 2002)
- Agency of Record for The Government of Bonaire (1992 to 2000) and Creator of the Successful “Bonaire: The Natural Choice” Branding Campaign
- Agency of Record for The Government of Barbados (1998 to 2001) and Creator of Barbados’ “Dive Into Our History” Campaign Resulting in a 300% Marketshare Gain in just 24 Months.
- Agency of Record for The Government of Bahamas (1991 to present) and Creator of multiple successful branding campaigns resulting in a 15 year growth rate of over 10% per annum representing an average ROI of 3,000:1 on tourism dollars spent with Cline. Worldwide branding responsibilities include the Americas, Asia and portions of Europe.
- Responsible and Producer of Multiple Branding campaigns for clients in such diverse markets as Shanghai, China; Berlin, Germany; London, U.K.; United States; Colombia; Belize; Ecuador; Venezuela, Brazil and many Caribbean Islands.
- Neal Watson’s Undersea Adventures: Strategic, Web and Design Services.
- Peter Hughes Dive Liveabaords: Research and Strategic Consulting
- Stuart Coves: Advertising, Marketing, Operations Management and Strategic Consulting
- Most of the Major U.S. Manufacturers Purchased Cline Research at one time or another